LOCATION & ACCESS
Directly connected to Sakai Station
on the Nankai Main Line,Good access by train or car
Excellent access directly connected to the west exit of Sakai Station on the Nankai Main Line.
About 10 minutes by train from Namba, the center of Osaka Minami, and close to Osaka city.
It takes about 37 minutes by train from Kansai Airport, so it is easy to welcome guests from afar,
regardless of whether they are from Japan or abroad.
In addition, there is a highway entrance and exit nearby, so it is easy to come by car.
Hotel Agora Regency Osaka Sakai
4-45-1 Ebisujima-cho, Sakai-ku, Sakai-shi, Osaka 590-0985 Japan
*Travel time is approximate. It may vary depending on traffic conditions.
*Transit time is not included.
- From Nankai Koya Line Sakaihigashi Station
- Take the bus (Nankai Bus/Sakai・Oshoji Route [Sakai Shuttle Bus]) from in front of Nankai Sakaihigashi Station. Get off at the last stop, "Sakai Ekimae" bus stop.
Approximately 10 minutes (one-way fare/adult ¥220, child ¥110)
(Note) The "Sakai Ekimae" bus stop is at the east exit of the station. The hotel is on the west side of the station, so please come to the west exit of the station.
- From JR Shin-Osaka Station/JR Osaka Station
- Take the Osaka Metro Midosuji Line at Shin-Osaka Station or Umeda Station (bound for Nakamozu/Tennoji) and get off at Namba Station.
Connect to the Nankai Main Line from Nankai Namba Station.
- From Osaka (Itami) Airport
- Take the Airport Limousine Bus (Namba Ekimae Line) and get off at "Namba Ekimae".
[Takes about 25 minutes (one-way fare/adult ¥650, child ¥330)] Connects to the Nankai Main Line from Nankai Namba Station.
- From JR Shin-Osaka Station Required time: about 45 to 50 minutes
Take Shin-Midosuji (National Route 423) towards Namba/Yodoyabashi
> Turn left at the Umeshinhigashi intersection
> Sonezaki-dori (National Route 1)
> Turn right at the Horikawabashi Higashizume intersection
> Enter the Hanshin Expressway No. 12 Moriguchi Line ramp at the Minamimorimachi entrance (towards the Hanshin Expressway No. 1 loop line)
> Transfer from Hanshin Expressway Route 1 Loop Line to Route 15 Sakai Line and exit at "Suminoe Exit"
- From Kansai International Airport Required time: about 30 to 35 minutes
- Kansai Airport Expressway > (Rinku JCT) > Hanshin Expressway Route 4 Wangan Route "Ohama Exit"
- From Osaka (Itami) Airport Required time: about 35 to 40 minutes
- Hanshin Expressway No. 11 Ikeda Line > Hanshin Expressway No. 1 Loop Line > Hanshin Expressway No. 15 Sakai Line "Suminoe Exit"
*The required time is an estimate. It may change depending on traffic conditions.
*The route is an example.
Guidance of parking lot
|Available time||24 hours (gates open and close when used from 1:00 am to 6:00 am)|
|Location (Capacity)||Hotel B1 / B2 (Maximum 250 vehicles)|
|parking space size||B1: Width 2.2m/Depth 4.4m/Height 2.5m
B2: Width 2.2m/Depth 4.4m/Height 2.1m
|Price||Visitors: 30 minutes ¥350 (first 15 minutes are free after parking)
Hotel guests: ¥1,500 per vehicle per night
|Restaurant & bar use||1 hour free when spending between ¥2,000 and ¥3,000
2 hours free when spending between ¥3,000 and ¥5,000
3 hours free when spending over ¥5,000
|Banquet use||Free up to 3 hours
*Some banquets are not eligible for preferential services.
|Wedding use||Free up to 4 hours|
＜If you are using a vehicle that is difficult to park in the above space＞
Buses or trucks used for group accommodation are ¥5,000 (per vehicle)from 9:00 pm to 9:00 am the next day, regardless of medium or large size. Outside of the above times: ¥500/hour.
*Availability of parking spaces is limited.
*Prices do not include consumption tax.
For the entrance, please proceed from the slope to the basement next to the hotel front entrance.
1. Hotel entrance (entrance from the national highway)
4. Entrance of hotel building
3. Entrance to B1 / B2 parking lot
If you are using a motorcycle, please use the underground parking area for motorcycles in the same way as when using a car.
Pass through the entrance toll gate and there is a parking space next to the exit toll gate.
Bicycle parking information
|Available time||24 hours (in and out possible)|
|Price||Free (no time limit)|
The entrance is located at the intersection corner of Sakai Station West Exit on Route 26 (opposite Round One).
*There is no entrance directly from the bicycle parking lot to the hotel.
*The bicycle parking space is limited.
* Visitors to Portus Sakai facilities and Portus Center Building can also use it.